“Qualified Held Appointments” are homeowners who receive a home solar quote and fulfil the following criteria (the “Criteria”):
- Are interested in, and actively searching for, a residential solar system to supply solar electricity to their homes to purchase (including by way of third-party financed loans) or lease.
- Have provided all of the following information: name, connected phone number, home address, confirmation of re-roof for roofs with less than five years in their warrantied life, email, average monthly electric bill.
- Each home is located in the territory as discussed by both parties and indicated on invoice.
- Such home is owned and occupied by the Qualified Appointment.
- Such home is a single family detached house.
- There shall not be excessive shading, (solar array should receive 80% of the available daily hours of sunlight per day as measured with a SunEye device), and site feasibility has been confirmed by reviewing satellite imagery of such home.
- Home must accommodate a residential rooftop solar system of at least 2.5 kW DC capacity.
- Customer has verbally confirmed credit score of 650 or above (applies for customers that want a solar loan).
- If the customer is on a medical discount-billing plan with the utility then they must verbally confirm having an average monthly electric bill above $200.
- An appointment for a solar consultation has been scheduled with the homeowner by SolarDirectMail.com.
- Roof cannot be wood shake material or slate.
Services In Pilot Pricing Include:
- US based, call center services.
- Under 1 minute lead response time.
- 14 hour daily call center uptime (6 am pacific time -8 pm pacific time)
- Call audio recordings.
- Unique program phone numbers with local area codes.
- 100% held appointment ratio on SolarDirectmail.com scheduled appointments.
- Weekly reporting detailing lead status, disposition and call center performance metrics