Solar Lead Return Policy
At SolarDirectMail.com, all leads are sent in real-time immediately upon submission by the applicant. As such, we do not guarantee the veracity of the information as part of our return policy. We strive to deliver quality & accurate Solar Leads and Appointments and value each account.
You may return Solar Web Leads for credit under the following conditions:
- The telephone number is disconnected or invalid
- The name of the applicant is not accurate
- The lead states it was not them who filled out the form
- The lead is outside of your geographic territory
- The lead is not a homeowner or someone over 18 years old
- The lead does not speak English
- Solar Web Leads have a 4 day return policy
- Solar Appointments have a 2 day return policy
- Minimum bill amount is not what the invoice states for that campaign (Solar Appointments Only)
- Although we ask several credit related questions we will only return with documentation of the low score
Credits for leads covered under the Return Policy are applied towards your account balance immediately and are good towards future lead purchases. If an account reaches 15% lead replacement, he/she will not be able to submit returns until after their percentage drops below 15% or a new month begins.
You may return the lead for a lead credit (of equal value).
Once an appointment has been set for a running campaign there are NO cancelations accepted. Due to the front end costs to start a campaign (data, mail, emails) we can not allow campaign cancellations without a 50% cancellation fee. In the event that you must cancel your running campaign you will have the option to either take credit towards your account or be refunded your fees minus a 50% cancellation fee.